Hooray!

Spa Visit anyone!

After being sick for over 2-wks I sure could use a spa visit for a Pedi.  That is where my thoughts were last week when I saw this lovely image called "Pedi Party" that was provided by Sassy Studio Designs over at Paper Craft Planet's SSD Friday Challenge.  I just knew I had to create a card for the current challenge over at PCP to use a sponging technique.  I don't have sponges so I used my daubers to change the color of the tub, the bubbles, and added some color to the roses and wall paper. 

Now for the rest of the image.  I decided to do some paper piecing for the Sassy Studio Design "Dare to be Sassy Thursday" Challenge #117.  I've done paper piecing with Sassy images before, but this one was a real humdinger.  I used Copic Markers for the skin and hair, and patterned paper for the chair, robe, and towel around her head.  I added some color with Copic Markers to her robe and towel.  She's sporting a bit of a bruise, or birthmark, on her leg from the ink on my fingers. LOL

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Bazzill Juneberry, Neenah Solar White, Lily Bee Design Picket Fence, and some DP I recived as part of a giveaway, Spica Clear Pen, Tumbled Glass - Worn Lipstick - Gathered Twigs Distress Ink from Tim Holtz, Bling from Want 2 Scrap, Floral Embellishments from Recollections, Sentiment from SRM #51006 Thinking of You Stickers, Printer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Daubers, Craft Glue Dots, 3D Foam Tape, and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Kate said…
This turned out so pretty. I hope you are feeling better. Thank you for joining us over at PCP FFF and SSD DTBST challenge.

Hugs,
Kate
Regan said…
A bruise! lol Too funny! Fabulous card, Ruza! Awesome job with all the paper piecing! Love the bling swirls around your flowers too! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs for our PCP FFF challenge and DTBST! :)
{hugs}
Regan