Luck of the Irish ...

This is my 2nd post for today.  I'm playing a little catch up in posting my designs.  I created this card on Saturday when I felt my head cold was on it's way out the door.  Over confident on my part, it hit me hard again on Sunday and now the allergies have joined in the fun! Yikes! 

Okay, enough about that. LOL.  Here is my card for Sassy Studio Designs Fabulous Freebie Friday Challenge over at Paper Craft Planet.


This lovely image called Lucy Leprechaun was colored with Copic Markers.  The gold in the pot was colored with a Creative Memories Gold Pen, Gold PITT Artist Pen, and a Clear Spica Pen to give it some sparkle. 

I picked up this new EKS Plaid Punch and thought it would work with my design.  I threaded some Peapod Twine thru the punch, added some green buttons from Simplicity, and my lucky 4-leaf clover is a Bead Landing Charm. 

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Comments

Kim Kelley said…
Very St Patty's day! Love the added charm...and your coloring is fabulous! HUGS
Kim Kelley said…
Very St Patty's day! Love the added charm...and your coloring is fabulous! HUGS
~Tammy~ said…
I really like how you wrapped the twine with the buttons on the card. Terrific card Ruza!
Shelby said…
Wonderful design and just adore the bright colors!

Shelby