Sendy happy thoughts ...

Popping in for a quick post.  It's pretty late but I wanted to share the card I created today for The Craft's Meow Inspiration Challenge.  I used the Grateful Flowers created by Karen Baker again.  I flipped the image so that I could have flowers facing both directions. 

I colored the flowers and basket with my Copic Markers, and then proceeded to do a LOT of fussy cutting.  Here is a side view to show how the flowers are popped up.  You can see the shadows behind them.
The Basket is a Digital Stamp from Shelly's Images that I got from CDAC that I thought were perfect for putting those lovely flowers inside.  The sentiment is from SRM Thinking of You Sticker Sentiments (#51006).


Here is the inspirational photo provided by The Craft's Meow for this challenge.

I pulled the purples from the flowers, the brown from the stool and rafters, the green from all the lovely greenery, and the yellow from the tulips in the back left hand corner.

I'm also submitting this card to the CDAC Progressive Challenge #14.


Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products Used ... Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Cream, and Basic Grey Out of Print cardstock, my Printer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, 3D Foam Tape, and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Shelby said…
That is a lot of fussy cuts...but so worth it! The flowers are colored gorgeously.

Shelby
~Tammy~ said…
Ruza, this is very beautiful! It's very clear to see your inspiration! Hope you have a great week!
Emily Keaton said…
This is gorgeous, Ruza! Your coloring on those pretty purple flowers is absolutely perfect. That card is perfect for spring!
Jackie Scott said…
Love the flowers and basket Ruza, so springlike! Great coloring.
Karen B. said…
Wow, wow, wow! What a clever use for the flowers! And your coloring is amazing! Thanks for playing at The Craft's Meow!
Ellis said…
Simply stunning basket and flowers! =)
Hugs, Elenor
maria f. said…
Wow - how lovely and what a clever use of that digi image. Congrats on your win.