Sweet Kind Nice Wonderful ...

This is my second post for the day.

After revieweing all of the challenges going on yesterday, I decided to combine three challenges for my second card!

I combined the sketch from Chick Challenge #22, the colors from Just Us Girls Challenge 128, and the sketch allowed me to use buttons and keep my card CAS for The Paper Players Challenge #87.


I pulled out my January 2012 Unity Kit of the Month Heart & Soul! After stamping the flowers I fussy cut one, added the buttons, and then popped the flower on with Glue Dots and curled the edges.  I stamped the zig-zag along the top then added some Honeydew Twine from The Twinery along the center of the design, attached the scentiment and button in the corner.
Close up of the curled flower.
Now for the inspirational photos I used to create this card ...


Until next time ... Enjoy!
Ruza

Other products used ... Bazill Pear & Neenah Cream Cardstock, A Muse Studio Bubblegum & Lichen Pigment Ink, Simplicity Buttons, Post-its, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Creative Memories Corner Round Punch, and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Nance Leedy said…
Great job combining challenges Ruza! Love the pinks and greens here and that sweet ric-rack trim. Great way to incorporate the buttons too! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!
Kathryn B said…
Beautifuk card Ruza! Love the trio of flowers with the middle one popped up for dimension! So gkad you could play along with JUGS this week!
OHHHH! Those are beautiful spring colors--and those flowers are GORGEOUS! LOOOOOOOOOVE the fussy cut 3D one! LOVE the button centers too:) YOU ROCK!
Jaydee said…
Ruza, wonderful job combining the challenges. I love those stunning flowers with the button centers. Always so glad to see you at the Paper Players
Jaydee
~Tammy~ said…
This is so so pretty! Nicely done and you worked in so many challenges too!
Cheri said…
Beautiful card! I really love the way you popped up one of the flowers!
Heidi Boos said…
Who can resist bright pink?! And then adding green?? Even better! Love all of the sweet touches and the buttons just finishing the card with that special touch. Giving the middle flower some dimension is perfect! Thanks for sharing your card at The Paper Players!

~Heidi at stuckonstampin.blogspot.com
Andrea said…
Love the colors and dimension! Thanks for playing along this week!
Shelby said…
Beautiful and love how the one flower is popped up!

Shelby