{Thinking of you!}

 This fun card was created for
Dates:  March 15th thru April 1st
Theme:  Baskets or Bunnies?

I've had all these images colored in since last Friday, but haven't really felt well enough to put everything together because I've been sick. Finally went to the doctor and found out I have a bacterial infection, and got some DRUGS. Second day of taking them and I'm feeling sooo much better now. YIPEE!!  Now back to the details about my card. ;o)

I decided to use both images for the current theme.  The awesome Basket was provided by Shelly's Images and the Girl Bunny was provided by Stamping Dragon Designs for FREE for the current challenge!  Both were colored with my Copic Markers and fussy cut.  I felt something more was needed so I added some Spring Tulips from Taylored Expressions into the mix.  I cut an opening in the basket along the front inside rim and along the basket handle.  Once the Tulips were colored I tucked them inside the opening, layered all my pieces together, and tied some Denim Twine from The Twinery at the top of the handle.  The sentiment on the inside is from SRM Stickers Sentiments pack!

Now, there are many awesomeal projects provided by the Design Team to inspire you to join our FUN challenge!  Head on over to CDAC for all the details on how you can JOIN IN THE FUN!

Until next time ... Enjoy!
Ruza

Comments

Georgia Ehrmann said…
Glad you are getting back to feeling like your old self! Your creation is adorable! I really like the use of both of the images together and the pretty tulips placed in that basket.
Wonderful!
Hugs,
Georgia
CDAC PC DT
Kim Kelley said…
This is so bright and cheerful! I love it! HUGS
~Tammy~ said…
Well this little gem is just precious! Cheerful and ready for spring for sure!!! :-)))))