Truly Grateful ...

Today I have several projects to share with you. 

First up is my card for The Craft's Meow Birthday Bash Sketch using the lovely FREE Grateful Flower Digital Stamp provided by The Craft's Meow on their Facebook Welcome Page.  This images was designed by Karen Baker herself.


The flowers were colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut, making sure I left enough room around the sentiment to create the banner.  I decided to use CAS-ual Friday's Challenge #44 ~ It's as easy as 1-2-3 theme to create my design. 

Here is the Birthday Sketch that TCM provided for us to work with ...

Happy Birthday to The Craft's Meow!  If you haven't "Liked" them on FB yet, head on over and then you can get this lovely images for FREE.

Until next time ... Enjoy!
Ruza

Other products used ... Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Intense Pink Admiral, and DCWV The Mademoiselle Stack Cardstock, My Printer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Glue Dots ~ Mini & Pop Up, and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Kathy said…
This is beautiful Ruza! Love the color of the flowers and they pop on the dark background. Beautiful creation.
Virginia L. said…
Love the striking colors of the flowers, Ruza! GREAT job! So glad that you can join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
~Tammy~ said…
I love your beautiful approach to the sketch and your colors are so vibrant and beautiful! Fantastic Ruza!!!!
Michele Gross said…
Ruza this is spectacular! I love the vibrant colors and your take on the sketch. Awesome card! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Dana said…
Unbelievably beautiful card Ruza. Really. Just gorgeous.
~amy~ said…
Your coloring is perfect! Thanks for playing with us at The Craft's Meow!
Karen B. said…
I got good chills when I saw this image being used so beautifully! Very well composed card, beautiful coloring! And a super great take on the sketch. So very happy that you were able to use the digi image from The Craft's Meow!
Shelby said…
Beautiful flowers and just love that shade of pink!

Shelby