Welcome Baby ...

Happy Monday all!  Katie is off from school today so we will be heading to the store a bit later for some shopping.  I think we'll wait for the temps to warm up a little. For now I have a card to share with you for CAS-ual Friday's Challenge #42 ~ Hey Baby! 

When I got my new Paper Smooches "Zoo Crew" stamp set, and then saw the current challenge I knew I had to use this guy with the hearts.  Isn't that zebra adorable?  I matched him up with a sentiment from PS's "A Little Lovin". 

Please excuse the smudges in the upper right hand corner, which I just noticed. I'm going to have to look at my camera lens to see if I can clean it.


Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Bazzill Pear Cardstock plus some scraps, Memento Tuxedo Black & Black Copic Multi-Liner BS, Washi Tape from the Winter Collection at A Muse Studio, Scissors and Mini Glue Dots

Comments

Kim Kelley said…
So cute Ruza! Love the strip of pink! HUGS
Michele Gross said…
Super cute! I love the zebra print hearts :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Virginia L. said…
Utterly sweet! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope to see your beautiful work again!
~Tammy~ said…
Oh this is so so cute Ruza! I love it!