CDAC Progressive Challenge #15 ...


Good morning!  It is time for the next installation of the  CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge and the images for this challenge are just delightful to work with.  Why you ask!  Because it's all about "Bears Bears and MORE Bears"!  Bears are sooo cuddly and cute, or they can be scary! LOL! Luckily the scary ones don't live near me.

Now for the nitty gritty details ...

CDAC Progressive Challenge #15
April 2, 2012 ~ April 15, 2012
Theme: Bears, Bears and MORE Bears

Now here is my card ...

Bugaboo Digi Stamps generously provided Jessie Bear Angel - Cloud Sitter, and I had so much FUN coloring her in.  I actually colored this bear three different ways, and decided to create a card for my girlfriends Baby Shower.

I'm not a quilter but I recently saw a challenge over at The Friday Mashup to create a quilt card.  I didn't have a chance to make anything for the challenge, but I have to thank them for my inspiration!  I never would have thought to go this route with paper.  It was a lot of work but so worth it!

If you haven't join us in the FUN Progressive Challenge come on over to CDAC and check all the details on how you can join in the FUN, and get the adorable Bear Digital Stamps.  The cost to join is $1.00! That is a great price for FIVE Digital Stamps.  All you need to do is create and submit your projects, and you will get the next set of images for FREE.

While you're there don't forget to check out the inspirational projects provided by the rest of CDAC's Design Team "B"!

I'm looking forward to getting creative with the other images, and look forward to seeing what you create with the images!

Until next time ... Take Care!
Ruza

Other Products Used ... Neenah Solar White cardstock, A Muse Studio Blush cardstock, Bazzill, Baby Boy Prm Pack from Debbie Mumm for Jo-Ann's, Copic Markers, White Gelly Roll Med Pen, Sharpie Fine Point Pen, Crystal & Yellow Stickles, Paper Studio Tiny White Brads, SRM #51006 Thinking of You Sticker Sentiments, Printer, Scissors, Pencil, Ruler, Nestabilities S4-185 Large Octagons, McGill 1/8" Circle Punch, 3D Foam Tape, and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Shelby said…
Love the quilted background...so creative and of course your coloring of this adorable bear is wonderful.

Shelby