CDAC Progressive Challenge #16 ...

Today's card is for the current CDAC Progressive Challenge #16.  I'm cutting this kinda close since the current challenge goes thru April 30th, and the theme is ... "Somethings in the Air"
This lovely Camelia Digital Stamp was provided by Wax Fruit Company.   I loved coloring this image with my Copic Markers and an Orange Spica Pen, but I wasn't really sure how to use it.  I finally just just layered coordinating cardstock to frame the flowers.

Now head on over to Crafter's Digital Art Center to see the inspiration provided by the Design Team, and get all the details about the challenge.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other Products Used ... Neenah Solar White & Bazzill Basics Cardstock, Fiskars Scissors, and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Shelby said…
Great depth and dimension you've created with your markers...looks wonderful.

Shelby
Ellis said…
Beautiful card Ruza, love your coloring!
Hugs, Elenor
Emily Keaton said…
Beautiful coloring, Ruza! That digital stamp is gorgeous!