Christmas in April ...

Creating a Christmas card in March is a little challenging, but I really had fun creating this card for the current Dare to be Sassy Thursdays Challenge which is of course Christmas.

This lovely image is called Winter Wendy from Sassy Studio Designs.  She was colored with Copic Makers, fussy cut out, Star Dust Stickles was added to the fluffy ball on her hat, and the top of her boots. 

The oval behind her looks white, but it's actually light green DP covered in snowflakes. ;(

I flipped the sketch from this weeks Card Patterns Sketch #159 Challenge for my design.


I also got some AWESOME news today, and can't wait to share with all of you!  But, I'll just have to keep my secret for just a little bit longer.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other Products Used ... Archiver's Hunter Green Cardstock, Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather Mini Deck DP, Memory Box Yuletide DP, Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Scraps, A Muse Studio Cherry Pigment Ink, DeNami 5/8" White/Iridescent Ribbon, Want 2 Scrap Pearls, A Muse Studio Forget-me-Nots Paper Flowers, Printer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Memory Box Leafy Branch, Nestabilities S4-112 Classic Ovals Small and S4-113 Classic Scalloped Ovals Small, Martha Stewart Double Loop Punch, Mini & Micro Glue Dots, 3D Foam Tape, and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Lesley said…
Cute card Ruza!!! I am working on my Christmas stash every week! Trying to get ahead. Can't wait to find out your awesome news!!
Smiles,
Lesley
Tenia Nelson said…
Very cute card dearie!!! Awesome news you say....I can't wait to hear it!!!! Hope all is well....
Regan said…
She's adorable, Ruza! Love the poinsettia flowers and the border punch! :)
{hugs}
Regan
Shelby said…
At least you're one card ahead come Christmas 2012 (which is exactly one more than me:))!!! Beautiful coloring and the layout really shows her off.

Shelby
Christina said…
Adorable image, Ruza--and I can't believe you fussy cut it! Wow! Great use of this sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!