Happy Birthday ...

Happy Monday all!  Hope you had a marvelous Easter with family and friends.  I know I did!

Sassy Studio Designs is Sponsoring this weeks challenge over at Love to Create.  The challenge this week is to create a Birthday Card.  So here is what I have to share with you ...
This lovely lady is called Sassy Fashionista's Ashlee's Prom which you can purchase here.  She is all dressed up and ready for a party.  Where are the Birthday wishes you ask?  Check out the opened card!


I even put a slit in the left panel to add a gift card for the birthday girl.

I used the Midnight Madness April Monthly Sketch #137 for the front of my card.  Normally I go for the CAS Sketch, but this time I decided to go Fancy!

I LOVE how this card turned out! 

Now you really need to head over to Sassy Studio Designs Blog and check out what the rest of the Design Team created to inspire you, and then hop on over to Love to Create Challenge Blog for all the details about this weeks Challenge.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other Products Used ... Sew Nice Stamp set from Avocado Arts, Birthday sentiment from Inkadinkado, Neenah Solar White - Core'dinations Krafty Premium Cardstock - DP from DCWV the Mademoiselle, Kraft Tag, Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Worn Lipstick & Seedless Preserve Tim Holtz Distress Ink, A Muse Studio Vanilla Silky Crush Ribbon, Maya Road Trinket Pin, Printer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Pop Up & Removable Glue Dots, and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Kim Kelley said…
Very pretty Ruza...love the colors! So vibrant! HUGS
Anonymous said…
Ruza I really love this card, lovely image and great colors, love the little tag xx
Ashley Nicole said…
Great card. Great colors and I love the way it opens.
Ashley
Jackie Randolph said…
Fabulous fun fold with your beautifully colored image!! Thank you so much for joining in with us this week at Love to Create!
~Tammy~ said…
Hello Bombshell....this is one sassy card! Beautifully colored!
Star said…
Beautiful!! I love your coloring, and all of the purple!! Fabulous use of ribbon, too.
Great Take on this Sketch! Love your beautifully colored image!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge! Come Back and play with us again soon!

Many Blessings,
Tina
Denise @ kc242 said…
Hi! What a fun card. Love your image and design. Thanks so much for joining us this month at Midnight Madness!
Denise
MMDT
Jackie Scott said…
Great card Ruza - Sassy indeed!
Pat (mspfd) said…
Gorgeous card. Thanks so much for joining us for the MMSC!

Pat
MMSC DT