I would travel through time for you ...

Sassy Studio Designs is Sponsoring this weeks Challenge over at Craft Your Days Away (#43).  This weeks Challenge is all about metal

When I think about "metal"  and Sassy Studio Designs
 ... Steampunk comes to mind. 


This Sassy Steampunk Lady is called Josephine
which you can find in the SSD Store here

I colored Josephine with my Copic Markers, fussy cut her out, then popped her on my distressed DP along with the bling and metal, and then added the tiny faux pearls to the her outfit. 

The rest of the Sponsorship Design Team created some awesome projects so make sure you head on over to the SSD Blog to see their projects, and then hop on over to Craft Your Days Away for all the details about the challenge and some more inspiration.  Maybe you can combine challenges ... use the sketch from this week's Dare to be Sassy Thursday Challenge #120 to create your project for the Sponsorship Challenge.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other Products Used ... Neenah Solar White, Core'dinations Premium Text Timeless Cardstock, DP from Authentique Uncommon Collection, various shades of Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Spica Clear Pen, Me & My Big Ideas Rhinestone Clear Shapes, Want 2 scrap Bling, Tim Holtz Idea-ology Sprocket Gears & Mini Paper Clips, Paper Studio Tiny Brad, 3D Foam Tape, and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Tenia Nelson said…
This is awesome girlie!!! Congrats on your CAS-ual Friday win too!!! Yay!!!
Kate said…
LOVE the Bling swirl so pretty. Congrats on your CAS Win.

Hugs,
Kate
~Tammy~ said…
This is so sassy!!! I love it! I love the bling!!!!
Ruza, this is a great card! Your coloring is perfect and I love the flourishes you used.