Just saying hello ...

I have a new Sassy Studio Designs Sponsorship to share with you today.  SSD is the Sponsor for the Challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs. This weeks Challenge is a Sketch, which I really enjoyed working with.

I created this card so that I could send a letter to my girlfriend, whom I don't see enough of, and we send notes or letters to each other to keep up with what is happening in our lives.
I used our Flapper Femme Sassy lady for my design, which you can purchase her in the SSD store here.  I created a window for her to wave thru ... just as the sentiment states ... just saying hello. 
I think of the window as being part of a door, and once you open the door you can see Flapper in all her glory. 
Here is the card completely open.  Lots of room to write my letter.

Now for the sketch we were given to work with ...
Don't you just love this sketch?

The rest of the SSD Sponsorship Design Team created some awesome projects for this challenge so head on over to Sassy Studio Designs Blog to see them.  Once you're done there, hop on over to Incy Wincy Designs to see what they have created to inspire you, and join in the fun!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other Products Used ... Neenah Solar White & Bazzill Cardstock, DP is from The Tradewinds & Mariposa Matstacks fro DCWV, Copic Markers, Graphix Clear Craft Plastic, sentiment is from Sunshine & Smile Stamp Set by Avocado Arts, Ribbon from "Our Craft Lounge" Goody Bag I received, Bling from Studio Grey Designer Rhinestones, Nestabilities S4-126 Classic Squares Large Dies, EKS Real Estate Sign Punch, Scrapbook Adhesive Crafty Power Tape, Craft & Removable Glue Dots, and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Jovan said…
Too cute...I love the window and bling!
Anonymous said…
I LOVE this idea of your card with the apeture have you got a tutorial you could share? LOVE your take on the sketch too! great job! hugs Samantha Incy Wincy DT xxx
Great card! I love your layout with the window. What a great idea!
Kim Kelley said…
Cool card Ruza! Love how you did the window! HUGS
Star said…
This is so cool!! The window looks awesome, and I love the whole design. LOTS of room for your letter. =D Your friend will love it.

xx Star
happyscrapper said…
Ruza this is a wonderful card. The image is fun and flirty. The colors are wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy, and hope to see you back next week.
Hugz,
Christine Dt at Incy Wincy
Nikki said…
This is just wonderful. love the window thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week hugs Nikki & DT