Sassy Sponsorship X 2 ...

Today I have not one but two Sassy Studio Designs Sponsorships to share with you.  I think of it as double the pleasure! ;o)

**************************
First up is ... Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge #143
My card showcases the Sexy Sassy Lingerie Lindsay who I colored with my Copic Markers along with a Clear Spica Pen.

Now here is this weeks Sketch ...
Other Products Used ... Bazzill Juneberry and Neenah Solar White Cardstock, Picket Fence DP  from Liily Bee Design, Oval & Scalloped Oval from The Paper Cut Company, Juliette Pebbles Candy Dots (Glitter) Ribbon from S.E.I., Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, 3D Foam Squares, and my trusty ATG.

**************************
Are you ready for the second Sponsorship?  This is a fairly new Challenge Blog that was inspired by Pintrest.  Any ideas?  Okay, I won't make you wait any longer. 

Second up is ... {PIN}spirational Challenge #4
I wanted to make a fun card for this challenge so I pulled out Sassy Skater and colored her with my Copic Markers.  I was inspired by the colors of the {PIN}spiration photo that was provided.  Now her pants are green, but for some reason it looks more bluish with a touch of green. Otherwise, I think I got this one down!

Here is the {PIN}spiration photo ...
Now head on over to Sassy Studio Design Blog to see what the rest of the Sassy Sponsorship Design Team created to inspire you, and then head over to Tuesday Morning Sketch and {PIN}spirational for all the details about their challenges.

Other Products used ... Bazzill Pink & Neenah Solar White Cardstock, Homemade 6 Bean Soup DP by Jillibiean Soup, Scrap Cardstock, Spica Clear Pen, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Daube, 3D Foam Squares, and my trusty ATG.

**************************
Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Comments

Deanne Saunders said…
Love your card!! Colors are great!
Both cards are great! Your coloring is excellent on both.
Star said…
These are both just so gorgeous! Your coloring is phenomenal. I love the image from first card, and the pink hair on your skater is just AWESOME!
Corrinne said…
Wonderful creations - I love the colors of both! Thank you for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges!

I'd love for you to join us at Tuesday Alchemy: http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com - We have a wonderful prize AND open DT call this week!

Happiness,
Corrinne
Shelby said…
amazing design on both of these cards! Really love the second one and how you've created the grass.

Shelby
Marie said…
Love how you turned the TMS sketch on it's side. Great color palette. Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
~Tammy~ said…
Awesome job Ruza! I love your take with the inspiration piece! Love love those colors!
Angela said…
Great cards Ruza.... love the colours of langerie lindsay!!! Sassy Skater is one of my favorites... great colouring and lovely layout!!!
Have a great weekend
xxAngela
Melissa Craig said…
Oh I love your cards! Fanstastic job. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
Theresa said…
Fabulous cards!! Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.