Sassy Studio Design Sponsorship ... C.R.A.F.T.

Today I'm super excited to share my first post as a Sassy Crafter for Sassy Studio Designs [SSD].  Today SSD is the Sponsor over at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Blog (149)

The theme for this weeks challenge is ... Spring/Easter!


I love this time of year! The temperature gets warmer, the tree's start to bud, flowers are getting ready to bloom, and of course getting together with the family to celebrate Easter is a lot of fun. 

My design incorporates the stunning Little Honey's Princess Ariel by SSD. I just love this image!  She is sooo adorable!

Ariel was colored with Copic Markers
Y000, Y00, Y02, Y06 & E42 (hair), R85 (barrette & earring)
E00, YR01 & R22 (skin), BG10 (eyes)
R000, R01, R81, R83, & R85 (dress)
After coloring Ariel, I fussy cut her out and popped her on my card with some blinged out Easter Eggs, which is based on this sketch.

Now that you've seen my design for this weeks challenge head on over to C.R.A.F.T. Challenge for all the details about the challenge, and join in the fun.

Since I used their sketch I will be submitting this card to Retro Sketches Challenge #5.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other Products Used ... Neenah Solar White, Pear & Cream from Bazzill, AC Evergreen, DP from DCWV the Mademoiselle Stack, and scraps for the Easter Eggs from Basic Grey Out of Print, Springtime Celebrations stamp set from Avocado Arts, Memento Tuxedo Black, White Medium Gelly Roll Pen, Printer, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Creative Memories Corner Round Punch, Mini Glue Dots, 3D Foam Tape, and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Jovan said…
Great card...love the colors!
Kate said…
She is so pretty. Love the bling on the eggs too.

Hugs,
Kate
Anonymous said…
She is just so adorable fabulous colors, love the bling on the eggs xx
Krafty Kows said…
Lovely card - love the layout and the colours. Thank you for joining us this week at C.R.A.F.T. Jeanette
Kim Kelley said…
Very pretty! Love the green with the pink! BTW you forgot me on your DT list! LOL HUGS
Mary G. said…
Nicely done, Ruza! Pretty colors and beautifully colored! Great take on the sketch, too!
Ruza, cute card. I love the bling on the eggs.
Shelby said…
Beautiful coloring Ruza! Love the gorgeous blonde hair.

Shelby
Unknown said…
Love the card and the lovely colours you used.
Thank you for taking part at CRAFT challenge this week.
Hugs Kobie
Guest DT for C.R.A.F.T