Scrapbook layouts ...

Happy April 1st everyone!  Did anyone get you for April Fools Day?  Nobody got me, but me and a bunch of mom's suprised one of our friends, Joni, by throwing her a baby shower.  She really didn't expect anything since this is her third child.  Loved bringing her so much joy today!

Last week I shared the first page of the Scrapbook I was making for Joni, which you can find here. I figured I would share some of the other pages I created.






All Joni has to do is attach the photos and journaling to finish these pages.  I also gave her extra pages, different elements, photo tape, and a journalling pen so that she can continue from where I started.

I used stamps from Paper Smooches, Avocado Arts, a variety of patterned paper, ribbon and bling.

Thanks for letting me share these pages with you.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Comments

Kate said…
Very cool LO's.

Hugs,
Kate
~Tammy~ said…
Again Ruza, this is such a sweet and special thing to do!!! It turned out so adorable!