Thinking of you ...

I have a quick post before I head off to bed.  I've been wanting to play along with the current challenge at Freshly Made Sketches (#31), and I finally got a chance to create a card this evening.  So here goes ...
I didn't get a chance to showcase this Sassy Elizabeth Laura Bennett Digital Stamp from Sassy Studio Designs during the release week, so I colored her with my Copic Markers for this weeks sketch challenge.  The sentiment is hand written by me; I'm thinking maybe I should have used a stamp. ;o)

Here is this weeks sketch ...

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Neenah Solar White & Bazzill Cardstock, DP from My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline (Howdy Doody) - not sure which is the name of the DP, both were highlighted - Nestabilities Oval Dies, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, 3D Foam Squares, and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Linda Callahan said…
She is sassy - great image! Your coloring is super! So glad you joined us at FMS!
Lesley said…
Cool image Ruxa, love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
Jen Mitchell said…
OMG! Before I scrolled down to read your description of the card, I thought "could this be Elizabeth Bennett?" What a super-fabulous stamp and so perfectly colored! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!