Monday, April 23, 2012

You're the best!

Back again with one more post for the day.  If you're here for the Sassy Sponsorship post please scroll down.

This card was created for the current CAS-ual Friday Challenge #49.  This weeks challenge is a sketch, and here is my interpretation ...
I decided to make a card for Katie's teacher using the School Days Stamp Set from A Muse Studio, which you can purchase here.

Now here is this weeks sketch ...
Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other Products Used ... A Muse Studio Cherry & Vanilla Cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black, A Muse Studio Cheery Pigment Ink, Copic Marker R39, 3D Foam Square, and my trusty ATG.

4 comments:

Laura Davis said...

This is adorable!!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Laurie said...

Hey girl! I love your card! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Shelby said...

This is a great CAS card. Katie's teacher will love it.

Shelby

Dana said...

Oooh, I like the old-fashioned look to this Ruza. Simple perfection.
I'm so glad you joined us this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)