CDAC Progressive Challenge #17 ...

Please scroll down for the Sassy Studio Design Sponsorship Post.


It's time for the next challenge in the third series of the Crafter's Digital Art Center Progressive Freebie Challenge.  

CDAC Progress Challenge #17
May 1, 2012 thru May 14, 2012
Theme:  You've got the cutest little baby face


My image is called Baby Buggy, and was provided by Designed 2 Delight.  Everyone I know that is pregnant is having a little girl so I went with girlie colors.  After coloring the adorable Buggy with my Copics I distressed the edges, and layered it onto my design.

If you haven't joined us in the FUN Progressive Challenge come on over to CDAC and check all the details on how you can join in the FUN, and get these adorable Digital Stamps. It only costs a $1.00 to join! That is a great price for FIVE Digital Stamps. All you need to do is create and upload your project, and you will get the next set of images for FREE.

While you're there don't forget to check out the inspirational projects provided by the rest of CDAC's Design Team "B"!

I'm looking forward to getting creative with the other images, and look forward to seeing what you create with the images!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Neenah Solar White Cardstock, Peach Cardstock from Archiver's, Baby Boy DP by Debbie Mumm for Jo-Ann Fabric & Crafts, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Michael's Celebrate it Ribbon, Dauber, and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Shelby said…
Wonderful use of bright colors and your coloring is fantastic.

Shelby