Party Time Tuesday ...

I can't believe it's May 1st!  Only 20-more days and Katie will be done with school. Okay, enough of that! LOL!

It's time for Sassy Studio Design to Sponsor another challenge.  Today I bring you the Party Time Tuesday's Challenge.
I used one of the newly released images called Renaissance Sassy that you can purchase here.  I colored this Sassy Lady with my Copic Markers, fussy cut her out, layered her above my Burano Satin and Ocean Stitched Grosgrain ribbon, and then surrounded here with LeCreme Finesse Swirls Pearls from Want2Scrap.

Head on over to see what the rest of the SSD Sponsorship Design team created here, and then head over to Party Time Tuesday's Challenge Blog for all the details about the challenge.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Neenah Solar White, A Muse Studio Burano & Ocean Cardstock, Picket Fence DP from Lily Bee Design, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Mini Glue Dots, 3D Foam Tape, and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Beautiful card. Your coloring is wonderful and I love the added flourishes.
Star said…
So pretty! I love the colors, and those flourishes are fab!