SSD Love to Create Sponsorship

Good Morning! 
I hope everyone had an awesome Mother's Day!

Sassy Studio Designs is this weeks Sponsor for Challenge 15 over at Love to Create Challenge Blog. This weeks Challenge is a little bit like Tic Tac Toe ... you get to choose which embellishments to use on your design. 
I love this adorable Princess Ariel which you can purchase here.  Ariel was colored with my Copic Markers and fussy cut, then popped onto my embossed and die cut background with the finishing touch of flowers with green gems in the center to match her outfit.

Now for the inspirational photo ...

As you can see I went with Die Cuts ... Embossing ... and Flowers! 

Don't forget to pop in over at Sassy Studio Designs Blog to see some more inspiration, and day 2 of the Sneak Peaks for the New Release scheduled for the 18th.  Then head on over to Love to Create for all the details about this weeks challenge.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Comments

Kate said…
Pretty. Love the color.

Hugs,
Kate
Anonymous said…
Ruza, such a gorgeous card, love the image and great colors xx
Beautiful card, Ruza! I love that color combo on Ariel.
Linsey R said…
Aww Ruza, you did your princess Ariel so pretty! I love her too :) Thanks for sharing on FB! Hugs