Thanks ...

My next card is for the Chick Challenge #32 and they provided another sketch this week.
I used several different Unity stamps for this card ... We have Quiet Essence, the Jan 2012 KOTM - Heart & Soul, and Sentiments O'Simple. 
After coloring the flower with my Copic Markers I added some distress ink, stamped the zig-zag and sentiment, added some twine, and the rhinestone.

Here is the sketch provided ...

Since I used a flower in my design, I'm also submitting this card for the Young Crafter's Unite Challenge #10.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... AC Shamrock Weave & Neenah Solar White Cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black, Antique Linen & Ripe Persimmon Distress Inks from Tim Holtz, Peapod Twine from The Twinery, Orange Lush Rhinestones by My Mind's Eye, Daubers and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Jen M said…
I really like the distressing!
Anonymous said…
Love your card, the colors and the flower image. A Very pretty card.
Thanks for playing along with the Chick Challenge.. Good Luck!

Heather Flaherty
{ippity} Chick
www.iheartippity.com
www.papercrafteranonymous.com
Marie said…
Great texture with the distressing in the background =) Thanks for joining our YCU challenge!