Thank You cards ...

Today I have two different set of cards to share with you using the Mare and Foal (18012) stamp from Rubber Stamps by QKR Stampede.

When I saw the Mare and Foal I just knew I had to create some Thank You cards for my daughter-in-law.  She is a big horse lover.  My son and his wife just moved into their new home, and I knew they would be needing some Thank You cards. 

The first thing I did was color the adorable Mare & Foal with my Copic Markers.  I then cut them out as you see here.
In order to make my mass production easier I scanned my colored image in Color and in Grayscale, and saved it to my computer.  I then brought the image into MS Word, sized it appropriately and printed out six copies in Color (2 copies on each page).
I cut the image down to size, used various Distress Inks from Tim Holtz for the background, and attached it to my card base.
I really loved how the Grayscale image looked so I created a set of cards with this version.
Once again I used the same Distress Inks from Tim Holtz for the background, and attached it to the card base.  It looks so different with the Grayscale image.
The Thank You (20002) sentiment is also from QKR Stampede.  I used the digital version and brought it into MS Word, added a colored frame around the sentiment, printed, cut out and popped on the finished design with 3D Foam Squares.

I did leave one of each color without a sentiment just in case my daughter-in-law wanted to use it for something else.

Both of the images showcased today are available in rubber and digital format.  The links for each are part of the image name.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Neenah Solar White and A Muse Studio cardstock

Comments

Kristie Maynard said…
Beautiful cards! I'm sure your son and daughter in law will love them. I love your idea of scanning them and printing them up like that. Too smart!!! TFS!
Shelby said…
Beautiful images. Great idea to scan and reprint!

Shelby