Awww Shucks! ...


The stamp I used is from Meljen's Designs and she is called A Girl and her Overalls.  Isn't she adorable!  I printed two copies of the girl, colored one with a variety of Copic Markers and fussy cut her out, then colored the background of the second with Copic Markers and Distress Inks.  After cutting the background copy down to the size I wanted, I paper piecing the girl with Craft & PopUP Glue Dots.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.

I picked up this adorable stamp as one of the THREE Freebies I won for the Meljen's ATC Challenge #119.  So I printed her up, and the sentiment I wanted to use, to participate in the Meljen's Challenge #120 ~ Anything Goes.  The challenge closed before I finished my card. Ugh! 

I then noticed that a new challenge was up, and knew that "Luck was on my side for this one"!   This weeks Meljen's Designs Challenge #121 is all about Birthdays. Yahoo!! 

Here's another view of my card ...

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Neenah Solar White & Bazzill cardstock, Silver Pen, Tumbled Glass & Stormy Sky Distress Ink by Tim Holtz, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Want2Scrap Build Your Own Bling colored w/a Copic Marker, Mini, Micro, Craft & PopUp Glue Dots, and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Kim Kelley said…
This is adorable Ruza! And I love the sentiment!
Shelby said…
Amazingly great coloring Ruza! The swirl of gems is a perfect addition.

Shelby
Dianna said…
So glad that luck was on your side, Ruza! It's an adorable card!

Thank you for joining another challenge at Meljen's Designs!

~ Di
Country Mouse said…
This is so cute!! ♥ Sentiment is perfect for that Meljen's image! Thanks for sharing with us this week!!
audrey