Call me!

Hi there!  Popping in with a quick card I created this afternoon for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #49.


I love this Just Hello stamp set that I recently got from Neat & Tangled, and it was the perfect set to use for this challenge. 

I stamped the telephone 5-times, colored it with my Copic Markers, fussy cut them out, layered them together with Mini Glue Dots, and then popped them onto my design with 3D Foam Squares.

Now for the sketch ...

I'm going to send this one out to my girlfriend. We haven't spoken in quite sometime, and the last time we communicated via text she said she would call. LOL! This will be my reminder for her. ;o)

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Core-Cards Brights (orange), Bazzill Yellow Scrap and Neenah Solar White cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers (YR09, YR07 & YR04), Gelly Roll Clear Star Pen, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Mandarin Twine from The Twinery, Recollections Lace on a Roll, Mini Glue Dots, 3D Foam Squares and my trusty ATG.
   

Comments

Suzanne said…
Hi Ruza! Congrats on the shout out on the Neat and Tangled blog! I love the Halloween card that Danielle posted, and this card is great too! I love the colors and how you layered all those phones. :)
Jen Sannes said…
This card is so bright and fun and the perfect thing to send to a friends. Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!
Linda Suarez said…
Hi Ruza! I love this bright cherry card! Your friend will love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
Jen Timko said…
Such a happy card! Love the little phones. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!
Jen Mitchell said…
This is so fun! Love those retro telephones. And great colors too! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
Shelby said…
Love how you've followed the sketch using the telephones! The bright orange combined with yellow is wonderful.

Shelby