Going Fishing ...

I have a super cute card to share with you today, and I'm also sharing it over on the QKR Stampede Blog.  My card ties in perfectly with our FIRST EVER QKR Stampede Challenge #1 called "End of Summer", which is going on now.

Simon Says Stamp current Challenge is all about "Animal Antics", and this guy is perfect for the challenge.


This fun guy is called "Going Fishing". He was colored with a variety of Copic Markers, and I can honestly say I didn't keep track of them while I was coloring this time. He is so fun and quirky that I just had a blast working with him. I will probably use this as a birthday card for my nephew later this year since he loves to fish. ;o)

Going Fishing (6605)
is available in the
QKR Store in Digital format and in Red Rubber.

My design is based on the i{heart}2stamp August Sketch!


Until next ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Neenah Solar White & Bazzill cardstock, Beach Babe DP by Fancy Pants Designs, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, 3D Foam Squares, and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Cuteness and great coloring...
Shelby said…
Love your take on the sketch and how you've used the fish paper with this awesomely colored image! Great little boy card.

Shelby
Lisa Carroll said…
He is perfect! As is your coloring - WOW! So is that fishy patterned paper... so smart. :) Thanks for playing along in the Animal Antics challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xx
~Tammy~ said…
Holy smokes this is cute!