Happy Thoughts Coming Your Way ...

I don't know if you heard yet, but there is a NEW Challenge Blog and I will have to admit it's a challenge!  It's called ... 10-Minute Craft Dash

This Challenge is to create a card/project in 10-minutes of less!  I can honesty say this really was a challenge for me.  I have everything together to use, but tend to constantly change how I put together the final project together.  I truly tried three times, and the 3rd time was the charm. 


I pulled out my Perfectly Perfect Day stamp set from Avocado Arts to create my 1-layer card.  That is the only way I could think of to create a card under the time specified.  I paper pieced the hot air balloon to add some dimension.

This card took me 9-min and 20-seconds. 

I gave it my best shot!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Neenah Cream cardstock, Tim Holtz Distress Inks {Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans, Mowed Lawn & Walnut Stain}, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Fiskars Scissors, Mini Glue Dots & 3D Foam Squares.

Comments

Paulina said…
What a fun scene you created, Ruza! I'm impressed it took less than 10 minutes for all of these elements!

Thanks for joining us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash! I hope you'll play along again!
Ginny Larsen said…
you did all of that stamping in 9 minutes??? holy cow! that's awesome :D i'm so glad you decided to play along: i think you did a fabulous job :D

we're so glad you joined us for the 10 Minute Craft Dash--we hope you'll play again! :D