It's a Small World ~ Part 2

Welcome to the Sassy Studio Designs
"It's a Small World ~ Part 2 Release Blog Hop".
Lindsay has created six (6) more amazing Honey's from around the world.

If you arrived at my blog from Karen, you are on the right track.  However, if you just arrived head on over to the SSD Blog to start at the beginning.  The Design Team has done an amazing job with these Sassy Honey's from around the world, and I'm sure you don't want to miss any of them. 

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDSAY!

My card features the lovely Philippines Honey!  I really loved reading your guesses on Facebook from the Sneak Peak I showed you.  Honey was colored with my Copic Markers, and I created this background based on this photo of the Tapplia Waterfalls in the Philippines I saw on Lonely Planet


Now I know my design doesn't really look like this photo, but I was inspired by the streaming water and trees.
How would like to win some of the lovely New Honey's from It's a Small World ~ Release Part 2?  There are a couple of different ways to win this time!  All of the details can be found over on the SSD Blog

Here's a little hint ... Once you have unscrambled the "SECRET Code" and know the answers to our Pop Quiz, you will need to send the answers to ... ssdreleasecrew@yahoo.com

You have until Monday, August 13th, to get your e-mail answers in. 
The winner(s) will be announced on Wednesday, August 15th!

Your next stop is Jamie.  Remember to stop by the SSD Blog for all of the details about today's hop. Then head on over to the SSD Store to grab your new Honey, and see all of the other lovely Digital Images that are available.

The Design Team will be partying over at the SSD Party Blog tonight starting at 10:00 PM EST.
 
I'm submitting this lovely for the Ooh La La Creations Challenges #111 ~ Oriental theme.

Thank you for hopping with us, and I hope you have a marvelous weekend!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Perfectly Perfect Day stamp set from Avocado Arts, sentiment from the Wild Rose stamp set from A Muse Studio, Red Pepper Linen cardstock from The Paper Company, Neenah Solar White & Cream cardstock, A Muse Studio Slate and ACC Straw Weave cardstock, Crate Paper DP by Random (fan), various Tim Holtz Distress Ink, A Muse Studio French Roast, Nutmeg & Coca Ink, Memento Tuxedo Black, Daub, Platinum Liquid Pearls, Mini & Micro Glue Dots, 3D Foam Squares, and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Kate said…
Ruza your card is Stunning and I think did an Awesome job with your inspirational Photo. I just love your card so much, made me homesick.
Mary G. said…
Love the inspiration photo you've used...such a beautiful card!
Debbie said…
Ruza, love love love this, great inspirational photo!

DebbieM
stampingtink said…
Just gorgeous! I love the running water and think you really captured the feel of the picture. She's just stunningly beautiful! Love her fan and the red dress is very dramatic. Just gorgeous!
Kim Kelley said…
Your background is gorgeous Ruza. You really nailed that photo! Gorgeous! HUGS
happyscrapper said…
Ruza what a amazing card. The photo inspiration is perfect for this card. Simply Beautiful.
Hugz,
Christine
Jovan said…
Beautiful card...I love the scene you made!
Marimer said…
Preciosa, Ruza, crei que era española y no acerté. Genial la idea que has tenido con la inspiración de un paisaje autentico.
Enhorabuena.
Besitos.
Robin said…
So stunning! I love the colors you used. That photo is breath taking. I love waterfalls. Hugs, Robin
Lindsay said…
I love love love your handmade Background scene. beautifully done card great attention to detail.
Anonymous said…
Great card!! I love the colors and the added trees and water!! Very creative!
Ruza, this is amazing!!! I love how you made the waterfall background. Your coloring is so beautiful. This is just so, so stunning.

-Lori SSD DT
Such a Beautiful Card. Smooches...
I love the background Ruza. You did a fabulous job and I am glad you shared your inspiration photo. Keep up the awesome work!
Star said…
So beautiful! I love the waterfall scene you created!
Sara said…
Beautiful Ruza! I love the background you created!
Regan said…
Gorgeous background, Ruza! What a beautiful inspiration photo! And lovely coloring too! :)
{hugs}
Regan
Shelby said…
Beautiful background work and love the darker skin tones you've used!

Shelby
Heather D. said…
Very pretty card! :-)
Kathy said…
Gorgeous card Ruza. Love the background scene, it's beautiful.
Alli Devine said…
What a gorgeous card, I love your colouring on the image. I think your interpretation of the falls for the background is wonderful. The whole design works really well. Thank you for entering our oriental challenge at Ooh La La Creations

Alli x
Unknown said…
your card is gorgeous! and the inspiration photo interpretation is amazing!
Jackie said…
This is just darling! I love the photo you used for inspiration as well, it works so well with this image! Amazing card!