I've Been Thinking ...

There are some NEW and EXCITING changes happening over at the QKR Stampede Blog, and I can't wait to share them with you!  Since I can't share the news yet, how about a card showcasing one of the many Somewhat Quirky Somewhat Cute QKR Stampede stamps.


This adorable stamp is called Taking Notes. I used the Digital version for my card, and it is also available in unmounted natural red rubber also.

This adorable mouse was colored with Copic Markers, and fussy cut out.  The sentiment comes from the Let's Catch Up stamps set from Avocado Arts.  The bubble is perfect for this little guy!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Neenah Solar White & Bazzill Lagoon cardstock, DP from DCWV's the Dots, Stripes & Plaids Matstack, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Momenta Metal Stickers, Craft Glue Dots, 3D Foam Squares and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Kristie Maynard said…
Love your card! Great job with the coloring.....well with everything!
Kim Kelley said…
AW cute image...cute card! Sentiment works perfectly with him! HUGS
Shelby said…
This is too cute! Great coloring and love the fussy cut

Shelby