QKR Stampede Challenge #2

This is my second post today, please scroll down
for my Sassy Studio Designs PCP Freebie Friday post!

Today is the start of a new Challenge over on the QKR Stampede Blog.


Challenge #2 is ... Anything Goes
 
You can use any type of Rubber or Digital Stamp to participate in our Challenges. All we ask is that you have FUN and submit a NEW project, no back-linking. 


For my card I used the adorable stamp called "At the Park".  Those Raggedy Ann dolls are so CUTE, and were so much fun to color.  The stamp is available in Digital and Red Rubber.

Here's another view ...

From this side view you can see that I popped up my Raggedy Ann's.  How was this done?  I printed two copies of the Digital stamps, colored the Raggedy Ann dolls on one and only colored the areas that I planned to pop up with the darkest color, and of course the background.  I then fussy cut out the dolls and attached them with Mini & PopUp Glue Dots.  I added some bling to the center of the flowers and then used them for their eyes.

Did you see the stitching on my card? Hah! I picked up a small sewing machine that only does straight stitches so I don't have to take out my big sewing machine for a wee bitty card. It's not straight but this is the first time I've ever done this. 

The rest of the Design Team created some awesome projects to inspire you, so don't forget to head on over to the QKR Blog to see their projects and get all the details about this weeks Challenge. 

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Copic Markers used:  W02 & E35 (seesaw), Y17, Y06 & YG17 (flowers)
... Girl ~ YR01, YR21 & YR23 (skin), RV14 (cheeks), R81, R83 & R85 (hair & socks), R85, RV66 & RV69 (apron & shoes), B02 & B06 (dress), White Gelly Roll Pen (colar)
... Boy ~ E13, E15 & E30 (skin), RV14 (cheeks), B00, BG01 & B02 (hair), YR02, YR04 & YR07 (shirt & shoes), B000, B18 & B14 (pants & socks)

Other products used ... Neenah Solar White & Bazzill cardstock, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Tumbled Glass - Stormy Sky - Faded Jeans & Mowed Lawn Distress Inks by Tim Holtz, GellyRoll Stardust Clear Glitter Pen, Recollections Rhinestones, and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Shelby said…
What a super fun image and love how you've given them dimension.

Shelby