Sassy Freebie Friday at PCP ...

It's Friday, and that means it's time for another Sassy Studio Designs FREEBIE over at our Paper Craft Planet SSD Group.

The theme for this weeks Challenge is ... Slippery When Wet


This lovely Sassy is called "Towel Tammy"!  She was colored with Copic Markers, fussy cut out and placed on my design with Mini Glue Dots & 3D Foam Squares.  The flowers you see were crocheted by me.  I have seen many crocheted flowers in the store, and I've been crocheting for 35+ years so I decided to make make my own.  I have all of the tools and material so no money left my pocketbook for these lovelies.

Here is a closer look at Tammy ...
Copic Markers: E000 & E01 (skin), R000, R20 & R85 (towels), E35 (hair) & BG10 (eyes)

The rest of the Sassy Designers created some gorgeous projects to inspire you this week. So head on over to the SSD Group to see their projects, grab your FREE image, and join in the FUN! Remember "Tammy Towel" is only available for 24-hours.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Neenah Solar White & Bazzill Berry Sensation cardstock, Howdy Doody DP by My Mind's Eye, Elegant Scrollwork Die by Memory Box, Recollections Signature Borders Bling, Tombo Mono Acqua Liquid Glue, and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Ruza, this is beautiful! I love your flowers...they look so pretty. Great coloring and added details.
Shelby said…
Great card Ruza! The coloring looks amazing and love the flowers you've crocheted.

Shelby