CDAC Progressive Challenge #20


I received this cool image for the current CDAC Progressive Challenge #20, and I'm happy to say that I was able to get my card made before the deadline of September 30th.


This image is called Bat Cat Dark by Priscilla Styles.  I colored the image and then proceeded to cut each part of the image out, and pieced it back together.  I colored the cat to match the colors of Bistro, my son's cat, and I can say I got close.  ;o)

This card will be going to my son for Halloween!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Core Cards Dark, Neenah Solar White cardstock, The Apothecary Emporium DP by Echo Park, SRM Halloween Sticker Sentiments (51007), Quickie Glue Pen, Mini Glue Dots, 3D Foam Squares, and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Anonymous said…

Ruza, just loved this project! I've never heard of this artist but, thanks to you, I popped on over to her store and stocked up on new cat images.

Deb Scott (Papercrazylady)