Funny Bone Challenge ...


Today is the start of Meljen's Design Challenge #130
 
This week our Challenge is called "Funny Bones"
(we want to see use using a funny verse or poem on your project)


I used the adorable Granny Wolf for my card today.  She was colored with Copic Markers, applied distress ink to the background, Gelly Roll Clear Star Pen was applied to the swirls and dots, and 3D Crystal Lacquer applied to the lens.

After choosing Granny I wanted to create my own sentiment but include some of the words you would see in the "Little Red Riding Hood" book.  Here is what I came up with ...

Red ... so happy that you came by to feed me!
GULP!!!"
 
I hope you'll take the time to check out what the rest of the Design Team created for this weeks challenge over on our Meljen's Designs Design Team & Challenge Blog, grab a Freebie, and also head on over to the Meljen's Store to pick up some of these lovely stamps.

If you are on Facebook come like our FB Page, join our NEW Facebook Meljen's Designs Club Group where you can share your projects and love for Meljen's Designs Stamps.
 
Some information about the Meljen's Challenges ...
  • We ask that use a Meljen's Stamp to participate in all of our challenges to qualify for one of the prizes.
  • Don't have any Meljen's Stamps? No worries there, the Owner Melissa offers some FREEBIE's that you can use to participate in our Challenges. Go here to see the FREEBIE's.
  • Melissa also offers Random Freebie over on our Facebook page so you may want to come on over and like us! ;o)
Until next time ... Enjoy!
 
Other products used ... Bazzill Intense Teal & Strawberry Splash, and Neenah Solar White cardstock, Corner Round Punch, 3D Foam Tape, and my trust ATG.
 

Comments

Unknown said…
Great card!! I love it!
nancyparker55 said…
Ruza what a great card, love it!
great card Ruza, and enjoying being on DT with everyone hugs from me xx
Unknown said…
Heh, love the card Ruza. Too funny and your coloring is great.