Happy Birthday ...


I'm over on the QKR Stampede Blog today sharing this FUN Birthday Card I created with the adorable Fly Away Mouse.

Copic Markers: E35, E37, E09 & E51 (mouse), YG03, YG17 & YG13 (overalls), YR04, YR07 & YR09 (shirt & shoes)

The mouse was colored with my Copic Markers, fussy cut out and attached to my background with 3D Foam Squares. I pulled the colors I used from his outfit for my background, added yellow and some fun DP from Lawn Fawn's Bright Side collection.  Die cut some clouds to add behind the balloons with the Birthday sentiment from Avocado Arts, and added some Recollections Pearls to finish off the design.

The "Fly Away Mouse" is available in both Digital and Rubber in the QKR Store

This card is perfect for this weeks QKR Challenge #5 ~ Birthday Celebrations going on now.  The Design Team did an amazing job creating projects to inspire you.  All of the details about the Challenge can be found over on the QKR Blog.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Neenah Solar White, AC Shamrock, and Bazzill cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black, Sweet Treat Sweetie stamps set by Avocado Arts, Cloud Duo Dies from A Muse Studio, Mini Glue Dots, 3D Foam Squares, and my trusty ATG.

Comments