My wish for you ...



Good evening! Popping in to share this card I created for the Link Up for Pink Challenge #6 using this lovely new Sassy Pink Ribbon Frame by Sassy Studio Designs.  My design is based on the iSpy Sketch Challenge #34, as shown below.


Here's a closer look of the frame ...

Copic Markers used: E51 & E21 (skin), E04 (eyes), E19, E18 & E15 (hair), W0, W1 & W4 (tank),
E07 & E09 (pants), R85 (small ribbon), R85, R83 & R81 (big ribbon), R00 & R20 (oval frame)

The sentiment comes from the "My Wish for You" stamp set by Avocado Arts.

Here is the lovely sketch I played with ...

 
Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Core' Cards Brights, Neenah Solar White cardstock, Happy Day DP by My Mind's Eye, Uncommon DP by Authentique, Bazzill Scraps, Crinkle Ribbon by Marianne Grisby, Cherish Ribbon by Simplicity, Mini Glue Dots, 3D Foam Squares, and my trusty ATG.

Comments

JoanieMc said…
Awesome card as always. Love everything about it. Thanks for entering in LUFP challenge.

Hugs
Joanie
Kathy said…
Ruza, this is so pretty!
Kim Kelley said…
So very pretty Ruza! Love the flowered paper! HUGS

Shelby said…
Love how you've cropped the image and all of the pink is perfect.

Shelby
Sarah said…
wow...this is so great Ruza! I just love your work! How fabulous! Thanks for creating with us at Link Up For Pink!
Mary G. said…
This is gorgeous, Ruza!! Beautifully colored image- and I LOVE those background papers!!! Great job!
Vickie Z said…
Love the die cut oval with ribbon banner! Love all the papers! Thanks for playing at I Spy!
Leanne Whitby said…
What a beautiful card. Love the seam binding and papers you chose to use. Thanks for playing along at iSpy!
JustYolie said…
Beautiful design...I love the image!!
Thank you for displaying our LUFP Badge and entering our challenge. Hope to see you on October 1st! :)
Yolie -LUFP