Sassy Fabulous Freebie Friday ...


This is my second post today, please scroll down for my
QKR Stampede Challenge #4!

Welcome to another Sassy Studio Designs Fabulous Freebie Friday over at our Paper Craft Planet SSD Group.  This is the 2nd week of our School is in Session Challenge. 


This Sassy lady is called "Backpack Brandy".  She was colored with my Copic Markers, fussy cut out and layered onto the background I created using product that I found laying around in my craft room.  The school house was created from an old stencil, just like the flag and megaphone.  All the items were layered onto the plaid background and card before attaching Brandy to the design. 

This card was created while I was in a bit of a creativity slump, but I really didn't have any time to create something new so I hope you like it. ;o)

Here is a close-up of Brandy ...
Copic Markers: E00 & E21 (skin), E37, E35, YR14 & YR24 (hair), R81, R83, R85 & RV69 (clothes),
B02, B04 & B06 (backpack), BG23 (eyes), B000 & W00 (makeup)
Gelly Roll Clear Star Pen was used for the lace on her outfit.

The rest of the Sassy Designers created some gorgeous projects to inspire you this week. So head on over to the SSD Group to see their projects, grab your FREE image, and join in the FUN! Remember "Backpack Brandy" is only available for 24-hours.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Neenah Solar White cardstock, A Muse Studio Winter Sky Woodgrain DP, Type stamp set from Avocado Arts (for sentiment), A Muse Studio Ivory Pretty Pearls, Momenta Metal Corner Stickers, various Distress Inks from Tim Holtz, Fiskars Scissors & Fingertip Blade, Mini Glue Dots, 3D Foam Squares, and my trusty ATG.



 

Comments

Kate said…
Pretty card, Love the metal corner you added.
Ruza, this is really cute! Love your coloring and the metal corners. Beautiful!
Shelby said…
Love the black and plaid paper in the background and doesn't she just make for a perfect back to school chica!

Shelby
~Tammy~ said…
I have been in a slump since June! Trying to get off summer vaca mode! Not doing too well! However, I would never guess that you were! This is darling and I love the schoolhouse in the background!