Sassy Fabulous Freebie Friday ...


Good morning!  It's Friday and that means a brand new Sassy Studio Designs Fabulous Freebie Friday over in our Paper Craft Planet Group, and today is the start of a NEW Challenge for our followers.

Support the Girls
(In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month we are offering you 2 amazing images
to create a project offering encouragement or support, and if you use pink
 you will get a bonus entry .)


Lindsay's is so generous to offer two stamps for this weeks challenge, and they are perfect for today's project!  I so very proud to present you with "I'm a Survivor" and "Think Pink"! 

When using Digital Stamps I always pull my image into MS Word, re-size them to my desired size, and print them on Neenah Solar White cardstock.  Now the "Think Pink" sentiment stamp is in Black so I used my word processor to change the color of the text to Pink.

I'm a Survivor was colored with my trusty Copic Markers, and I separated the sentiment from the image before adding to my design which is based on the current i(heart)2stamp September 2012 Sketch.



I hope you head on over to the SSD Group to see the inspirational projects the rest of the Design Team created.  This is truly an inspirational week and they did an amazing job!  Remember, these images are only available for 24-hours!

It is so hard to believe that it will be October in only 3-days, and Sassy Studio Designs will be announcing their NEW Design Team. These past 6-months have been simply amazing!

Thank you for stopping by.  Wishing you and yours a marvelous weekend.  I know I will have one as the hubby and I are celebrating our 28th Anniversary tomorrow, and I have to say I'm really happy that I found this amazing man who loves me enough to deal with all my crafting.  He is the best and so supportive of all I do.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Core' Cards Brights, Core'dinations Core Impressions Basic Grey Whimsy Collection, Bazzill Sweetheart, Nestabilities Oval Dies, Vanilla Silky Crush Ribbon by A Muse Studio, Recollections Faux Pearls, Pickled Raspberry Distress Ink by Tim Holtz, Dauber, Mini Glue Dots, 3D Foam Squares, and my trusty ATG.

Copic Markers ... E00 & E11 (skin), E35, E37 & E09 (hair), BG13 (eyes), W2 & W00 (eye shadow), E0000, R00, R01 & Y11 (top), R81, R83 & R85 (pants), RV14 (ribbon)
 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ruza, yet again I learn something from you - Sassy Studio and their amazing Freebie and Challenge. This image is to die for, and you've done such a fine job with it! Deb
Kim Kelley said…
I love the big bow! So fun! HUGS
Ruza, beautifully done! Love your coloring and that big bow at the top. So pretty!