You color my world ...


After cleaning up my craft room yesterday I decided to play along with the current CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #70 with some new stamps I found buried on my table.  The joys of cleaning! ;o)


This card features the stamps from Unity August 2012 KOTM (Colors of the Seasons).  I went with the paint can & brush vs. the crayons in the set because the hubby and I will be painting a couple of the rooms in our house very soon.  We just need to pick up the rest of the paint from my son's house this weekend.  I love that he works for Valspar! 

None of the paint we're getting is red but I felt this was very appropriate for my hubby.  We will be celebrating our 28th Anniversary later this month, and he truly does color my work!  Now to figure out what I'll put on the inside! ;o)


Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Neenah Solar White, Onyx & Cherry cardstock from A Muse Studio, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Copic Markers, Red Spica Pen, Scissors, Mini Glue Dots, 3D Foam Squares and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Kathy said…
This is beautiful Ruza. Love the CAS design and pop of red, such a great card. Congrats on 28 years of marriage, that's awesome.
Angie Tieman said…
Awwww! CAS perfection and total perfection for this week's challenge! LOVE it! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!
Shelby said…
This is too cool of a card! I absolutely love just the little pop of color. Great CAS design

Shelby
Michele Gross said…
What a fabulous take on the challenge! Love it! Thanks for having some fun with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!
Virginia L. said…
Love the splash of red!! This is awesome! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laurie said…
Waiving hi, Ruza!! I love your card! That paint bucket is perfect for this challenge! So cute! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!