Break Time ...

 
Good morning. I'm over on the QKR Stampede Blog today sharing this card I created using the adorable Break Time Digital Stamp (11302).
 
 
I love how this scarecrow looks so relaxed while taking his break. He was colored with Copic Markers, and paired up with a tree and grass die. I left the card without a sentiment so I can use it for any occasion.

The scarecrow is also available in rubber and can be found here.

*************************
 
Have you heard the news?
QKR Stampede now has a Group Page over at Paper Craft Planet.
Come on over and join the QKR Stampede Group.
This is a great place to share your creations.
 
You can also share your creations over on our
 
*************************

I am entering this card for Simon Says ~ Anything Goes Challenge.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products used ... Core Cards Dark, Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Scraps, Memory Box Tall Birch Die, Pappy Stamps Grassland Border Die, Mini Glue Dots, 3D Foam Squares, and my trusty ATG.

Comments

Robin said…
So cute! I love the cartoony feel of this. Hugs, Robin
Shelby said…
What a fun image! Love the grass and the tree you've used for a fantastic scene.

Shelby