Dare to be Sassy Thursday's #147


Good morning.  Today is the start of a new FUN Dare to be Sassy Thursday Challenge.  This week we bring you Challenge #147 which is "Halloween Spooktacular".


This is the first time I've created with Scarecrow Honey.  She is so cool and I really enjoyed coloring her with my Copic Markers, and love how the distressed edges look in the background.  The sentiment is from SRM Halloween Sticker Sentiments.  I love that you can cut up the sentiment and place them however you like.

Here's a closer look at Scarecrow Honey ...

Copic Markers: E81, #53 & E95 (skin), E37, #57 & E35 (hair), YR14, YR16, YR18, YR24, E07, E09 & E15 (clothes),
E19 (straw, lips & eyes), E35, E33 & E31 (boots)

I will be entering today's card for i{heart}2stamp October Sketch challenge, which the design of my card is based on.


 
The other Sassy Designers created projects to inspire you to play along with this weeks challenge so hop on over to the Sassy Studio Blog for all the details on how you can win some Sassy Studio Designs Stamps. 

Here's to hoping that you share your Spooktacular projects with us this week.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Comments

Kate said…
Pretty Card. I really like the LO.
Robin said…
Love your scarecrow! You colored her beautifully and the distressing is such a great touch. Hugs, Robin
Ruza, this is awesome! Love how you colored her. And super cute background papers.
Mary G. said…
Pretty card, Ruza! Great sketch and I just love the way you've colored the image!!
Shelby said…
Isn't that a fab outfit she has on and absolutely love how you've done her up in orange!

Shelby
This is so super cute, I love it