Monday, October 22, 2012

Grateful for You ...


This is my third post today, please scroll down for
the Digi Makeover Challenge & the PDC Challenge post
 
**********************************

I'm super excited for Michelle, the Owner of the CAS-ual Friday's Challenge Blog.  She has designed/started a NEW Stamp Company called CAS-ual Friday's Stamps that are perfect for creating those CAS cards.  The announcement about the new company came last Friday, and she is sharing Sneak Peaks on the CAS-ual Friday's Blog of the new stamps she designed!  So make sure you hop on over to see them.

Now here is the card I created for this week's Challenge #75 ~ "Over the Edge".


My inspiration for today's card is those lovely leaves.  These leaves from Bazzill have been sitting on my craft table for a couple of months now, and once I saw the "Over the Edge" challenge I knew they were the perfect fit.  Combine them with Mandarin Twine from the Twinery, and stamps from the Avocado Arts Grateful Season stamps set.  This went together so quickly, and I really love how it turned out.

My design is based on the current CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #2.


I'm really loving this new challenge blog.  If you're a follower of my blog you know that this is the 3rd card I've created for this sketch.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

10 comments:

carol (krillsister) said...

Stunning card. Love those leaves!

Gayatri said...

Love how you have turned the sketch around. Fab Autumn card, Ruza! Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS(E) this Sketch!

Quip1320 said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Thanks so much for creating with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

N@ Ali said...

great card! thank you for joining us at CTS ; )

Shelby said...

This is a wonderful CAS design. So elegant and just love how you've used the leaves.

Shelby

Michele Gross said...

Ruza, this is awesome! I love those leaves :) Thanks for going over the edge with us at CAS-ual Fridays during our very special CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Sneak Peek week!

JoanieMc said...

Beautiful! Love the leaves....happy Fall.

Emily Keaton said...

A gorgeous card for fall, Ruza! I love how you went "over the edge." Those leaves are stunning!

Dana said...

Ruza, i LOVE this. It really popped out at me in the gallery. Great layering of the elements:)

Lisa A. said...

What a beautiful card, Ruza...love the look and feel of Fall with your card...lovely:)!! Thanks for being a part of the challenge this week and sharing your creativity:)!!