Halloween Treats ...


Good morning!  I realized yesterday that I hadn't completed Katie's Halloween Treats for her classmates because her teacher didn't get back to me with the number of students in her class.  I called yesterday afternoon, found out her teacher wasn't in but they were able to tell me the number of students in her class.  So it's 2:40pm, and I have 6 treat packages to make.  Here is what I created ...


I saw another crafter, brain is blank right now, who created these treat boxes and I asked where she got the directions for them.  She sent me to Splitcoast Stampers, and I found a dozen versions of this treat / nugget box.  Of course, when I went back today I only found instructions to create the one I made so go here for all the details.

The Halloween sentiment is from DeNami Design, the pumpkin is a QuicKutz Die that I stamped the face from Avocado Arts Thankful for You stamp set and added the googly eyes, and the leaves are Floral Embellishments from Recollections. The "Katie" stamp is what she used at school to stamp her paperwork during High School.  It hasn't been used for a while so it didn't stamp very well, and I had to use a Black Copic Marker to go over her name.  The "from" is hand written.

The twine was used to hold the tag with Katie's name, but it was also used to make sure the boxes stayed closed during transportation in her backpack. ;o)


I had one extra box, shown above, that I hadn't put candy in yet.  Each box that Katie is giving to her classmates has 3 miniature Kit Kats in them. 

Here's a picture of all 6 boxes ready to go.


These were so easy and fun to make, and I know that Katie will love handing these out to her classmates.

I am entering these treats into the following challenges ...

My Craft Spot Challenge #75 ~ Too Cute to Spook!
Sentimental Sunday's Challenge #126 ~ Pumpkins
Our Craft Lounge Challenge #140 ~ 3D Project for Halloween or Fall
Anything but a Card Challenge #5 ~ Incorporate Black into Your Project
Chalk-Ah-Lot Cafe Challenge #21 ~ Include the color orange
Challenges 4 Everybody Challenge #6 ~ Anything Goes
Creative Inspiration ~ Inspired by Happy Halloween
Kenny K's Krafty Krew Challenge #117 ~ Anything but a Card

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza
 

Comments

Shelby said…
These are super adorable and just love how you've done the eyes. Her classmates will fall out over these!! Thanks for joining us at KKKK for our anything but a card challenge.

Shelby
GiGi said…
Aww! These are so super cute! I love the pumpkin and tags. Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!
Cheryl Walker said…
AWwwww these are super cute!!! Love these!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspiration Paints challenge this week!!
Hugs,
Cheryl
Jess said…
Cute treat holders! Thanks for joining us at Anything But a Card!
Cindy Groh said…
These are very cute. Thanks for playing at Chalk-Ah-Lot. Just a reminder that in order to be in the running for the prize of two powdered chalks you have to use chalk on your project and tell me where in your blog post. A new challenge starts on Sunday. I hope to see you again.
Archana Joshi said…
Awesome treat holder. Love it. Thanks for joining us at sentimental sundays challenge this week.
Hugs,
Archana
Suzilou said…
What lovely little boxes, and that pumpkin is so sweet.

Thank you for joining in with Kenny K this week :)
Olivia said…
Fantastic idea. Love the boxes. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.
crafty amy said…
These are adorable! Sadly to win a prize at Kenny K's Krafty Krew you would need to have a used a Kenny K image but we still love to see what you do.

Huge hugs

Amy xx
Tameko said…
Too Cute. Love these. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!
Julia S-W said…
Gorgeous treat boxes - lucky children and clever Mummy! I love the colours and images you've used. Thanks for sharing with us at Anything But A Card and I hope you'll join us again soon.
Juliax
Sandy said…
Super fun little treat boxes. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Good luck! Sandy :)