Happy Holidays ...


This is my second post today, please scroll down for
the Digi Makeover Challenge post

********************************



I'm sure many of you know that The Play Date Cafe Challenge is celebrating their 3-Yr Anniversary.  I don't always play along with the weekly, but really wanted to show my support for this weeks Challenge #154

So here goes ...


Even though the inspiration picture is of a lovely summer evening, the colors inspired me to create this Christmas Card.  I pulled out my never used "Leave a Lasting Impression" stamp set from Taylored Expressions, and combined theme with some AMS Ink and Distress Ink from Tim Holtz to create this card.

The design was based on the current CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge #2.


Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Comments

Connie Mercer said…
beautiful card!! Thanks for playing with us at the PDCC!!!
Jackie Rockwell said…
The bird and swirl image are beautiful Ruza!!! So glad you played along with us in this week's CAS(E) this Sketch!
Chrissy Larson said…
Wow! You did better than I. I've been staring at the PDC colors all week and I just never came up with anything. Your card turned out great and I'm so glad you joined us at CAS(E) this Sketch!
Jen Cuthbertson said…
What a great take on the color story this week. I'm so glad you could play along with us at PDCC!
Shelby said…
This is a beautiful card and love the purples and reds together.

Shelby
~amy~ said…
fun mix of challenges! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!
Veronica Z said…
This is such a wonderful card! I love your pretty bird and the distressing you did around the edges! Thank you for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!