Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hiding ...

This is my second post today, so please scroll down
for my Tanner Bell Designs post.
I'm over on the QKR Stampede Blog today sharing this adorable card of a dog hiding behind a pumpkin.

This adorable stamp is called Hiding (12901), and he is available in Digital Format or Red Rubber.  I chose this image because the adorable dog reminds me of my grand-dog Winston Boxador Rebel.

The image was colored with Copic Markers in 2-parts ... the dog and then the pumpkin.  Each piece was fussy cut out and set aside.  Once I layered my Haunted Manor DP by Doodlebug Designs together, attached my ribbon, brads and star, I added my image.  I used 3D foam tape behind the dogs head and for the entire pumpkin to attach my image. 

Here's a picture of Winston with his brother Bistro the cat ...

I really love this guy!

I hope my project inspires you to come and play in the QKR Stampede Challenge #9 ... Pumpkins Galore.  You still have plenty of time to join in the FUN for a chance to win some adorable QKR Digi Stamps.

I'd like to enter this card into Our Craft Lounge Challenge #138 ... Spooky & Sweet.

Until next time ... Enjoy!



~Tammy~ said...

So so cute!

So is the picture of Winston and Bistro!

Emily Keaton said...

This is adorable, Ruza! I love all the great Halloween colors, and your coloring is superb!!

I just realized that I never answered your question that you left on my Halloween Nugget Box (matchbox) post ( http://mylittlesliceofbliss.blogspot.com/2012/10/a-cas-anniversary-card.html )

You asked about how to make Nugget matchboxes. I found directions for making them here:


I hope this helps!! Have a great day! ~ Emily