I am thankful for you ...


This is my 2nd post for today, so please scroll down
for my Digi Makeup Challenge project.
 
*****************************

Good evening.  There is a new Sketch Challenge in town and it's all about CAS design.  It is called CAS(E) this Sketch, and I just had to pull out some of my new stamps to play along.


This is the first of two cards I made today, and I am only submitting this one since I love it so much more than the second card.

The stamps used is a new set from Avocado Arts called Goble Until you Wobble. I really love the whole set but was drawn to this image for my card today.

Here is the CAS Sketch they provided for us to CAS(E) ...


Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Comments

Anonymous said…
Absolutely beautiful! Love the graduated colours!
Thanks so much for joining us in our first challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch!
Jackie Rockwell said…
The way you stamped in a gradient is STUNNING! So glad you played along in our very first challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch!
Chrissy Larson said…
I agree with everyone else, the gradient is really cool and really makes this card pop. I also love the single line embossed below the images. Great card and thanks for sharing it with us at CAS(E) this Sketch!
Chrissy Larson said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
N@ Ali said…
very elegant, i like the ombre stamping! thank you for joining us in our very first CTS challenge ; )