The farmer ...


Happy Halloween to all my friends in the US.  As I write this post it is Sunday afternoon, and the Trick-or-Treater's are out in full force.  Our community always has Trick-or-Treating the Sunday before Halloween, unless Halloween lands on a weekend, so that the children go out during the day.  This is done for safety reasons.  I love that this happens during the day ... truly don't miss the doorbell ringing after 9pm when I lived in Chicago. 

I'm over on the QKR Stampede Blog today sharing this adorable farmer ...


The farmer doesn't have a name yet, but he is located in the QKR Store as digi24241.  He was colored with Copic Markers, and fussy cut out.  Added some sparkly pumpkins with vines to the layout and we're done! 

The sparkly pumpkins were created with Bling on a Roll from Recollections that I put on scrap cardstock, and then cut out with a Pumpkin Die. 

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza


 

Comments

Shelby said…
This image is too fun! Love how you've made the bird blue...he really pops off my screen.

Shelby