Weather Report is calling for rain ...


Good morning.  I hope everyone had a marvelous weekend.  I went to a wedding Friday night, and I'll share the card I created a bit later today.  The rest of the weekend was pretty quiet.  I had some time to craft while the laundry was going yesterday.  Will share those cards later today.

I have a new Digi Makeover Challenge to help get your week of crafting started. 

 
It's that time of year here in Northern Illinois.  One day it's raining, the next day is sunny, and then comes the colder temperature and more rain.  Gotta love Autumn!


It was a cold rainy day when I decided to use the Emma Fairy Digital Stamp from Paper Makeup Stamps for today's challenge.  Coloring her with the bright colors cheered me up, and I stayed with the bright cheerful colors for my layout. 

Me design for today's card is based on the lovely sketch from iSpy Sketches Challenge #38.

 
I would love to see how your local "Weather Report" inspires you, so why not get crafty and link up your new project at the Digi Makeover Challenge Blog. The only requirement is that you use a Digital Stamp on your project. You can find all of the requirements on the Blog, and while you're there check out what the rest of the Design Team created.

I'm also submitting my card to the following challenges ...
 - iSpy Sketches Challenge #38, sketch 
 - One Stop Craft Challenge #201, Anything Goes

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Comments

Ardilla said…
Great card, Ruza!
Here it's also raining very often and last week we had a little bit of snow too!!!!!!!
Eret said…
Ruza, your card reminds me a warm summer rain :) I love the bright colors on it. It's so cheerful. You've colored Emma so beautifully.
Hugs, Eret
Emily Lauritzen said…
Beautiful card! The green and yellow go so well together and I love the embossed background.
<3 Emily L.