... Grateful for You ...


This is my second post today ... please scroll down for
my QKR Stampede Snowy Cabin post
 
***********************


This card was created with the adorable Teddy Pilgrims from Meljen's Designs Digital Stamps.  I colored the Pilgrims with Copic Markers, added distress inks around the edges, and then put my card together based on this Clean & Simple Sketch #217.


Over on the Meljen's Blog I share with our followers what I'm "Thankful For". 

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Copic Markers:  E00, E33, E35, E37, E39, E41, YR04, YR07, YR09, E07, C3, C5, C7, C9, B24, B26, B28, B02, RV13, RV34
Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White, Core-Cards, Bazzill
Stamps: Avocado Arts Grateful Season stamp set
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Antique Linen, Ripe Persimmon & Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Other:  American Crafts Knock Outs Punch, Made for Retail Ribbon from Michael's

Comments