Tuesday, November 20, 2012

... Grateful for You ...

This is my second post today ... please scroll down for
my QKR Stampede Snowy Cabin post

This card was created with the adorable Teddy Pilgrims from Meljen's Designs Digital Stamps.  I colored the Pilgrims with Copic Markers, added distress inks around the edges, and then put my card together based on this Clean & Simple Sketch #217.

Over on the Meljen's Blog I share with our followers what I'm "Thankful For". 

Until next time ... Enjoy!


Copic Markers:  E00, E33, E35, E37, E39, E41, YR04, YR07, YR09, E07, C3, C5, C7, C9, B24, B26, B28, B02, RV13, RV34
Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White, Core-Cards, Bazzill
Stamps: Avocado Arts Grateful Season stamp set
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Antique Linen, Ripe Persimmon & Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Other:  American Crafts Knock Outs Punch, Made for Retail Ribbon from Michael's