... Just saying hi! ...


This is my 3rd post today,
please scroll down to see my holiday cards.
 
*****************************

There is a NEW Challenge Blog and it's called Little Tangles, the Neat & Tangled Challenge Blog.  I have several Neat & Tangled Stamps so I thought I would give it a try. :o)



Since I was planning to send a note off to my friend Donna on the other side of town, I pulled out a 4bar Notecard to decorate.  I use one of the sentiments from "Just Hello" stamp set, and the sparkles / stars from "Elves at Work" stamp set.  Once I finished with my stamping I scored along the bottom of the sentiment and along the top. 

Very CAS card, perfect for sending off a quick note to my friend.  Donna is one busy lady so I try not to call her to often, and tend to send off a note just to let her know I'm thinking of her.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products:  A Muse Studio 4bar Notecard, Memento Tuxedo Black & Paris Dusk Ink

Comments

Ren-Yi said…
What a lovely CSA card. The score lines are perfect. Thanks for playing along with Little Tangles.
Unknown said…
Oh Ruza, this is just gorgeous. I just might have to take a look at that "Just Hello" stamp set, I need more sentiment stamps. :D
Tenia Nelson said…
What a super fun card Miss Ruza!!! Thanks for playing in the Little Tangles Challenge!!!!
Miriam Prantner said…
Great CAS card! Love the sprinkling of snowflakes! Thanks so much for playing along in our first challenge!
Shelby said…
That is a perfect little note and love the CAS design.

Shelby
Danielle said…
What a perfectly composed CAS card! Love how you made use of that little stamp! Thank you for joining us at Little Tangles :)
Tracy Ercole said…
What a beautiful cas card! Love the score lines, thanks for playing along with little tangles :)