Liebster Award ...



I was pleasantly surprised to be chosen by fellow Meljen's Design Team Member ... Susan Martin for this Liebster Award.  I am truly honored when someone feels my work is good enough to get an award.  I truly enjoy crafting and sharing my designs with you, and hope that each of you enjoy them also.

This is not my first award and I'm not always good at paying it forward. With my 2-Year Blogaversary coming up I wanted to be good and pay it forward this time.

About the "Award" ...
Liebster is a German word meaning "Beloved, Favorite or Dearest".  This award is a peer to peer award in which fellow bloggers present the award to their favorite bloggers with less than 200 followers.  The origins of this award is unclear, but is believed to have originated by a German blogger.  This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion to share your dearest and most beloved blogs that have less than 200 followers.  [That would be me!]

Rules for Acceptance ...
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.  Post the award onto your blog.  Give the award to five (5) bloggers who you appreciate that have less than 200 followers.  Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award!

Pay it forward ...
This is the hard part ... choosing another 5!  Wow, not an easy task.  What helped is that many of the blogs that I like have either received the award, or they already have over 200 followers. Mostly, the later applies.  So here goes ...

 
Each and every one of these crafty ladies inspire me in one form or another.  All of the designers that I follow inspire me to work "outside my comfort zone". 
 
Thank you Susan for this honor.  I hope you check out the Blogs of these crafty ladies, and you find inspiration while you are there.
 
Until next time ... Enjoy!
 
Ruza

Comments

Unknown said…
you deserve it :)
Sara said…
Awww, thank you so much! Now, I'll have a job trying to find someone(s) to give it to.